About Al Taresh Businessman Services:
We are an Al-Taresh Group for PRO services established in 2008, specialized in governmental transactions. We also have a franchise from various local departments in the Dubai government to provide governmental services through our three main companies.
We cover the services related to GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs), MoHRE (Ministry Of Human Resources And Emiratization), DHA (Dubai Health Authority), and many other government departments in Dubai for both mainland and FreeZone entities (JAFZA, DAFZA, DIFC, DWC, DHCC and others), that includes the processes for (but not only) new/renew/cancellation of employee/family/housemaid visas, new/renew/amendment of trade license and establishment cards of the company.
To be the top corporate service provider in UAE. Our job is to simplify the path for those maintaining businesses, and we do this by offering all related services with high quality and cost-effectively. We aim to build a long-term relationship with our customers by not only meeting but exceeding their expectations.
Our PRO services Agreement:
- Monthly PRO contract: With this type of contract, we have a fixed monthly service fee based on the number of employees. The duration of the contract is mutually agreed upon with both parties.
- Per transaction contract: In this contract, each transaction has a separate fixed service fee. The duration of the contract is mutually agreed upon with both parties.
How we work:
- We will assign one of our experienced “Account Managers” to coordinate with the client.
- We will import clients’ company and employees’ data into our system.
- The account manager will send updates to the client on daily basis.
- We will send an email notification when any document is about to expire.
- The account manager will send a list of document requirements and quotations.
- Our driver will collect the original documents from the client’s office.
- Our Operation team will proceed with the transaction and keep the client updated on each step.
- After completing the transaction, our driver will deliver original documents back to the client office.
- Regularly updating clients about new laws and procedures taking place in government departments.