About Al Taresh Businessman Services:
Al Taresh BMS is a specialized company with a long experience in government transactions in all its forms. Al Taresh BMS also has a franchise from various local departments in the Dubai government to provide government services through its three main companies, which are pioneers in this field.
Al Taresh Group for PRO Services has been there since 2008 to provide its distinguished services and fulfill its goal of assisting people with their government transactions. Starting as a service advisor at the beginning, Al Taresh grew quickly to include a wider range of services and support a larger segment of clients in all their needs related to setting up a business and all the legal work that follows up like approvals, registrations, document translation and attestation, documentation, and more.
Al Taresh BMS seeks to provide a clear and supportive platform for those wishing to establish their own business in Dubai. Our goal is to make the task easier for business owners and make it more comfortable and efficient by covering all types of services that companies need, whether they are on the mainland or in one of the multiple free zones in Dubai.
Our services at Al Taresh BMS cover everything related to government transactions in the different departments in Dubai, such as the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE), the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), and other bodies in the mainland and free zones, which include the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA), the Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA). Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Dubai World Central (DWC), Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), and others.
Some of the services we provide to both individuals and companies include the issuance and renewal of visas of all kinds, such as employment, visitor, family sponsor and domestic workers visas. In addition to registering, renewing and amending trade licenses (mainland, free zone, offshore) in any region in Dubai, as well as issuing establishment cards and so on.
Our PRO services Agreement:
1. Monthly PRO Contract:
With this type of contract, we provide PRO services of all types according to a fixed monthly service fee determined according to the number of employees in the company. The term of the contract is mutually agreed upon by both parties.
2. Per transaction contract:
This type of contract requires a separate fixed service fee for each individual transaction. The term of the contract is mutually agreed upon by both parties.
How we work:
- We will assign one of our experienced “Account Managers” to coordinate with the client.
- We will import clients’ company and employees’ data into our system.
- The account manager will send updates to the client on daily basis.
- We will send an email notification when any document is about to expire.
- The account manager will send a list of document requirements and quotations.
- Our driver will collect the original documents from the client’s office.
- Our Operation team will proceed with the transaction and keep the client updated on each step.
- After completing the transaction, our driver will deliver original documents back to the client office.
- Regularly updating clients about new laws and procedures taking place in government departments.