Al Taresh > BMS > FAQ


FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)

What type of services can be availed from Al Taresh?

  1. visa services
  2. corporate PRO services
  3. Document Clearing Services
  4. POA (Power of Attorney), MOA Services
  5. Legal Translation Services
  6. Document Attestation services (in Dubai only)

Is this agency authorized?

Al Taresh Businessmen Services LLC established in 2006, is an authorized corporate services provider agency in Dubai by various government institutions.

What is the jurisdiction for setting up a company in the UAE?

A company can be formed in three jurisdictions in UAE: Mainland, Free Zone and Offshore..

What types of companies can be registered in mainland Dubai?

The most common types are:

  1. Sole establishment
  2. Civil Company
  3. Limited Liability Company (LLC)
  4. Branch of Foreign Companies/Representative Office
  5. Branch of Free zone company
  6. Branch of UAE based companies.

What types of licenses can be registered in Dubai?

The most common types are:

  1. Commercial license
  2. Tourism license
  3. Industrial license
  4. Professional license

Are there any legal requirements in setting up business in UAE?

Anyone who desires to establish business in UAE must complete the legal requirements as stated in UAE Company law. They must have a local sponsor or agent, lease, and office, get a trade license. For any LLC, sponsor must have 51% of shareholdings. For professional firms, a service agent must get license from the Economic Development Department. For any other activities, legal requirements must be completed by the respective Government ministries.

What are the documents/information required for setting up a company in Dubai?

  1. Proposed trade name
  2. Owner/partner Mobile#/email address
  3. Partner’s passport copies
  4. Local sponsor’s passport copy

Additional docs may require depending on the type of business activity, license, and company. Contact us for more detail.

How to setup a company in mainland Dubai?

  1. Submit a file in DED (Department of Economic Development) and wait for the approval.
  2. Prepare MOA (Memorandum of association)
  3. Pay DED fee
  4. Register establishment in GDRFA and MOHRE

Contact us for more details.

How to check my visa status?

Dubai visa status can be inquired on this link:

How many types of visas available in Dubai?

Employment visa, Dependent Visa, Domestic worker visa, Partner/Investor, Mission Visa, ,Tourist/Visit Visa, Transit/Service Visa, Business Visa, Patient and Patient companion entry permit, On arrival Visa , GCC resident visa, Student visa.

What is WPS (wages protection system)?

Wages Protection System (WPS) is an electronic salary transfer system that allows companies to pay workers’ wages via banks, money exchange, and financial institutions approved and authorized to provide the service by central bank of UAE. (check with MOHRE for more information)

What is the minimum wage required for sponsoring family visa in Dubai?

The minimum wage requirement, which is a minimum salary of AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus accommodation. Check with the relevant GDRFA for more information.

What is the minimum salary required for sponsoring parent visa in Dubai?

According to the website of the Dubai Government, DNRD in Dubai stipulates a minimum salary of AED 20,000 or a monthly pay of AED 19,000 plus a two-bedroom accommodation to sponsor parents’ visa.

What is the duration of a family visa in Dubai?

Family visa validity will be the same as per sponsor visa, whether it’s 2 year or 3 year. (check with GDRFA for more information)

What is the validity of parent visa in Dubai?

Parent visa validity is 1 year. (check with GDRFA for more information)

What is the validity of husband visa in Dubai?

Husband visa validity is 1 year. (check with GDRFA for more information)

What is the grace period after visa cancellation in Dubai?

There is 29 days grace period after visa cancellation, if the remaining days in visa validity are less than 29 days, then the duration of the grace period will be as per the remaining days from the validity. (check with GDRFA for more information)


Get To Know More!