What Is A Free Zone Company?
Freezone Company Setup in dubai
DNRD Business Setup Authorized Consultant
Freezone Company Setup Services in Dubai
Free Zone Company Registration services in dubai
Free Zone Company Formation In Dubai
Free zone set up services in dubai
Dubai freezone company setup services
Free zones, or free trade zones, are special areas in Dubai that provide tax and customs advantages to foreign investors. Free zones were established with the aim of attracting foreign investments and promoting industrial growth. They are separate entities that are not governed by the UAE labour law. The companies located in the free zones have their own rules and regulations and do not need a local sponsor to establish the company and can be 100% owned by non-Emirati or GCC countries citizens.
Advantages of establishing a free zone company in Dubai:
- A free zone company license in Dubai gives you 100% ownership of your company in other words complete control over your business
- A free zone company license in Dubai allows you 100% repatriation of capital and profits abroad
- Exemption from import and export duties
- There is no tax levied on corporate profits or personal income in most cases
- No restrictions imposed on the use of currency
- Low cost and attractive working environment
- Pre-built offices, factories and warehouses
- Quick and inexpensive setup and licensing procedures
- Single window for customs clearance
- Energy is available at low costs
Dubai Internet City (DIC)
It is an information technology Freezone established by the Government of Dubai in 1999 on the orders of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, as it is one of the largest information and communication technology hubs in the Middle East and is considered a free economic zone and a strategic base for companies as it hosts the Majid bin Mohammed Center for Creativity to promote entrepreneurship and technical innovation to accelerate the development of new start-up companies.
Benefits of Setting Up a DIC Company
- DIC provides a dynamic and creative environment
- It is one of the major centers for global technology companies. Such as Facebook, HP and Intel
- Dubai Internet City provides telecommunications services to the majority of economic sectors in Dubai,
including transportation, retail, hospitality, construction, industry and mining
- DIC provides growth opportunities for business partners by sponsoring various economic and commercial activities, collaborating with business partners through sponsoring great thinkers in the community.
- All laws in the Emirate of Dubai apply to Dubai Internet City except for licensing laws. There is no local partner requirement for forming a company in DIC as it is a free zone and is not subject to customs laws imposed on the borders of the United Arab Emirates
Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSOA)
Dubai Silicon Oasis was established in 2005 with the aim of enhancing and promoting industries based on modern technology. Dubai Silicon Oasis hosts the Dubai Digital Park and the Dubai Technology Entrepreneurship Center, which is the largest center for entrepreneurship in the Middle East. Dubai Silicon Oasis is home to more than 850 startups and 2,500 entrepreneurs from 72 countries.
Benefits of Setting Up a DSOA Company
- Strategic location in Dubai
- 100% ownership
- No personal income tax
- Duty-free import and export
- Low operating cost
- Strict intellectual property law
- Advanced industrial, residential and commercial facilities
- Well-known for world-class innovation, design and development in photovoltaic cells, nanotechnology, electronics and other supporting industries
Dubai World Central (DWC)
The free zone in Dubai World Central – Dubai South is part of the Al Maktoum Airport in Dubai, the new airport. The free zone in Dubai World Central (Business Park), despite its recent establishment, is witnessing a large turnout from investors due to the privileges and facilities it offers. DWC offers Attractive and encouraging investment advantages in terms of licensing procedures, renting premises and actual commercial activities.
DWC offers a wide range of business activities under 5 broad types of licenses:
Having a company license in DWC gives investors many advantages, such as:
- Possibility of having up to 3 businesses of the same category in one license
- Eligibility to sell products in the UAE market through a local agent.
- Easy connectivity to Abu Dhabi & Dubai accessibility
- Al Maktoum International Airport proximity
- On-site licensing & visa authority
- Flexible leasing terms
- Warehouse facilities
- Ready to move-in offices
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)
The Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), established in 1996, is one of the fastest-growing free zones in the UAE. About 1,800 companies are registered and operating in the Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA). Most of these companies are branches of foreign companies or owned by international investors.
What does DAFZA offer to investors?
- World-class infrastructure
- Strategic location in the heart of Dubai and near one of the most vibrant airports in the world
- Incentives for investors
- No currency restrictions
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
The Dubai Healthcare City Free Zone was established in 2002 to quickly become one of the fastest-growing free zones in the country. DHCC establishment was a decision of the Government of Dubai that aims to set up the largest free zone for health care and welfare in the world where the Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences one of the most famous institutions, operates.
- Dubai Healthcare Authority is the supervising and regulating body for DHCC free zone
- The Dubai Healthcare Authority is responsible for regulating and granting licenses to practise the profession to healthcare service providers and its professionals
- The Dubai Healthcare Authority is responsible for controlling the quality of services provided in accordance with the best international practices
- Its quality standards are accredited by the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ESCWA).
- Dubai Healthcare City includes nearly 160 accredited healthcare facilities of hospitals, clinics, medical centres and diagnostic laboratories
Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC)
The Dubai World Trade Center is a major hub for events and business activities in the UAE. The Dubai World Trade Center is located near Sheikh Zayed Road in the central commercial and financial district. It is a vibrant area that hosts a combination of commercial projects, residential properties, commercial spaces and administrative centres. Some of the notable landmarks in The Dubai World Trade Center include the Trade Center Tower, Novotel and Ibis hotels, Dubai International Convention and the Exhibition Centre.
The Dubai World Trade Center Authority Free Zone provides an incentive for companies with a number of advantages including:
- Prime location
- Strong legislative framework
- A diverse portfolio of properties?
- A unique environment for companies to compete more effectively at the regional and global levels.?
- Dubai World Trade Center “DWTC” offers integrated and seamless assistance for potential members by an expert team
- The Dubai World Trade Center Authority Free Zone provides an opportunity for companies to set up permanent representative offices within the new free zones?
Dubai Knowledge Village (DKP)
It is a destination for human resource development and distinguished education. The campus of Dubai Knowledge Village extends over an area of ??one square kilometre that includes vocational training centres and educational support centres for various scientific disciplines.
This thriving knowledge society was established as part of a long-term strategic plan aimed at establishing and developing a centre to attract talent in the region, to contribute to accelerating the region’s steps towards achieving a knowledge-based economy.
- The world’s only free zone dedicated to human resource management and educational excellence
- The Dubai Knowledge Group (DKP) aims to develop the talent pool in the region and establish the UAE as a knowledge-based economy.
- Students at DKP receive certificates from the highest level of DKP’s first-class business partners
- Dubai Knowledge Park provides flexible solutions with the support of an innovative customer service team
Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC)
Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) was established in 2004 as the financial centre for the Middle East, Africa and South Asia markets. The DIFC enjoys a global regulatory and financial exchange system, a tax-friendly system and a large business community. The region is home to hundreds of financial institutions, including wealth funds and private investors. It also hosts multinational corporations, retail outlets, cafes and restaurants, residential spaces, public green spaces, hotels and art galleries.
Advantages of having a company license in DIFC
The centre has the largest financial ecosystem in the region and more than 2,000 active registered companies
DIFC features a variety of retail venues, world-famous restaurants, vibrant art and cultural scenes, residential apartments, hotels and public spaces
DIFC is a channel between the rapidly growing markets in the region to the economies of Asia, Europe and the Americas via Dubai
Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC)
Located in the heart of Dubai, in the middle of the JLT district, DIFC is the world’s first free zone and global commodity trading centre. DIFC presents people with the assets to live, work and thrive. DMCC offers you all you need to establish, grow and build your business. Crowned as “World’s Free Zone of the Year” by FDI magazine for the seventh year in a row, DIFC is home to a vibrant community, innovative infrastructure, world-class services and amazing real estate options.
Benefits that make DIFC a great opportunity for investment and living:
- Free zone for business and state-of-the-art commercial and residential real estate, goods and services, financial and residential
- Today, DMCC is the global hub for more than 15,000 companies operating in a wide range of industries and sectors ranging from agriculture, energy and financial services to diamonds, gold and base metals.
- Your membership in DMCC gives you access to all unparalleled trading benefits that are directly connected to the major commodity markets of Dubai, the UAE and the world.
- Variety of permitted business activities
- Flexible office solutions including serviced offices, flexi desks, and shared offices