Dependent Visa Processing In Dubai

Al Taresh Services Banner

What Is A Dependent Visa?

The UAE allows residents who have a valid residence visa to sponsor first-degree family members.

After issuing your residence visa, you can start the procedures for issuing a spouse and children visa if your salary is more than 4000 AED per month.

Required documents to sponsor the spouse and children in Dubai:

  • Marriage certificate or child's birth certificate, attested by the UAE embassy in your country. Al Taresh team will assist you with completing the internal attestation and translation.
  • Sons who are over 18 years old need to get a degree from a university in the United Arab Emirates that approves them being students.
  • Daughters who are over 18 years of age need to get a declaration from their father confirming that they are unmarried.
  • A golden visa holder can sponsor children up to the age of 30.

Required documents to sponsor parents in Dubai:

To sponsor your parents, you need to have a salary of a minimum AED 20,000. The required documents for parents’ sponsorship are:

  • Passport copies.
  • Birth certification for the sponsor attested from UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs MOFA
  • 6 months bank statement.
  • Ejari Certificate.
  • Affidavit letter.

Apply For Dependent / Wife Visa With Al Taresh

Our team of professionals at Al Taresh BMS is here to help walk you through the process of applying for a Dependent Visa. Whether you are wanting to apply for a visa for your spouse or parents, we are here to help. Call or email us today for more information regarding how we can help you with this process.


Get In Touch With Our Business Setup Experts

Al Taresh BMS Whatsapp
Al Taresh BMS Enquire Now