What Is A Dependent Visa?
The UAE allows residents who have a valid residence visa to sponsor first-degree family members.
After issuing your residence visa, you can start the procedures for issuing a spouse and children visa if your salary is more than 4000 AED per month.
Required documents to sponsor the spouse and children in Dubai:
- Marriage certificate or child's birth certificate, attested by the UAE embassy in your country. Al Taresh team will assist you with completing the internal attestation and translation.
- Sons who are over 18 years old need to get a degree from a university in the United Arab Emirates that approves them being students.
- Daughters who are over 18 years of age need to get a declaration from their father confirming that they are unmarried.
- A golden visa holder can sponsor children up to the age of 30.
Required documents to sponsor parents in Dubai:
To sponsor your parents, you need to have a salary of a minimum AED 20,000. The required documents for parents’ sponsorship are:
- Passport copies.
- Birth certification for the sponsor attested from UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs MOFA
- 6 months bank statement.
- Ejari Certificate.
- Affidavit letter.
Apply For Dependent / Wife Visa With Al Taresh
Our team of professionals at Al Taresh BMS is here to help walk you through the process of applying for a Dependent Visa. Whether you are wanting to apply for a visa for your spouse or parents, we are here to help. Call or email us today for more information regarding how we can help you with this process.